User Permission Levels
User permission levels explained
Tugboat has three different types of users:
Admin users can:
- Manage billing information. This information is disabled if the company is paying with a purchase order.
- Manage other users, including removing other admins, though they cannot remove themselves.
- Add repositories to the project.
- Change repository settings.
- Delete repositories.
- Delete the entire project.
- Rename the project.
Tugboat’s generic User’s permissions include:
- Manage the repository configuration interface. This includes things like
changing repository settings, environment
variables and SSH keys.
- Manage Previews. Create, remove, rebuild, or lock Previews.
- Manage Base Previews.
- Shell access to previews. Manage visual diff screenshots. View build logs.
Tugboat users with Read-only permissions can:
- View a list of all Previews, see build logs and visual diff screenshots.
- Read-only users may create additional visual diff screenshots.
These users have no access to anything else.